Itachi's Quotes

09:37

You do not know what kind of human you are until the very end. One realizes thier true nature at the moment of death

Uchiha Itachi


"Its said that every strong man has a weak point." - Chapter 144, p.8

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me." - Chapter 146, pp.10-11

"You are weak. Why are you so weak? Because you lack... hatred." - Chapter 148, p.1

"...don't judge others simply by your preconceptions and judgment based on their appearance. You assumed... that I have patience... You all fail to measure your own capacity, and see the depth of my capacity, and as a result you lie here beaten." - Chapter 222, pp.11-12

"Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation..." - Chapter 385, p.6

  • (To Younger Sasuke) "I'm sorry, Sasuke. Some other time, okay?"
  • (To Sasuke) "You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for."
  • (To Uchiha Clansmen) "I've had enough, there's no hope left for this pathetic clan."
  • "The people of this clan are all the same. You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what's most important. Change is impossible, in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?"
  • (To Sasuke) "Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me. And yet survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life."
  • (To Sasuke) "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
  • (Last words, to Sasuke) "Sorry, Sasuke ... this is the last time."

Itachi Uchiha:
"Foolish little brother. If you want to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unslightly way. Run, run and cling to life. And then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me. "
"Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness. "
"We are unique siblings. I am the barrier you must overcome, so you and I will continue to exist together."
"This is what happens when you are skilled. Power causes you to become isolated and arrogant. "
"I've lost all hope for this pathetic clan. "
"I've told you before. You shouldn't judge people based on appearances and your preconceptions."

Jangan pernah mencoba menipu diri.orang yang tak bisa mengakui dirinya sendiri akan berakhir dengan kegagalan -Itachi to Kabuto-
Orang yang bisa memaafkan diri sendiri dan mampu menerima kenyataan. Itulah orang yang benar-benar kuat. -Itachi to Kabuto-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Mencintai Sipil dan Sastra sebagaimana mencintai suami dan anak meski belum punya.

Penggiat Senyum dan Kebahagiaan Ummi Abi

Civil Engineering 2011 | Brawijaya Malang University | Young Engineer at PT Hirfi Studio Engineering and Management Consultant

Blog : jun-syifa.blogspot.com
Twitter : @araleostrada
Instagram : @jun.syifa

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images