Abstract Song

19:02

Maybe I’m just a dreamer but I thought I saw an unfamiliar shadow, I forget the last time I felt brave, and now, I’m scared to death I will never be afraid, summon the sunset, and remember to breathe because it will take you breath away, didn't you know love could shine this bright, let the sun eclipse you, feel the shine, I've never felt so content, reality is a lovely place but I wouldn't want to live there, the world is such a sad sight I wish we could sail our sad days away, everything is never as it seems, and time together is just never quite enough, I found the missing link, we spent all our free time alone. I still get the chills, because when I think of you I don’t feel so alone, you make my frown turn upside down, when you’re right there beside me, I’ll be there wherever you are, darling don’t let me go, I’ll catch you when you fall, into endless sky with the evening around you, my midnight melody, I’ll be your harmony, and sing you to sleep in my arms, we will sip on moonlight, look around cuz your not alone, and if I may quip, I wish plant life would grow all around me, making a draft in beautiful design, because all those rather dreary rain clouds still bother me, it could be raining, but the sun will still be shinning, I’m a chickadee in love with the sky, I swallowed the beams and sun drops, and beauty and passion, and bluer skies reflect in your eyes, are you out here? Because I’ll meet you there, I’ll d whatever it takes, we vowed that we’d live and we’d learn, so I sing about the tide and ocean surf rolling in the evening breeze, I am floating away, I leave my reflection on the glass, I was falling from the skies, from my house on the cloud, and that’s when it became a dream.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Mencintai Sipil dan Sastra sebagaimana mencintai suami dan anak meski belum punya.

Penggiat Senyum dan Kebahagiaan Ummi Abi

Civil Engineering 2011 | Brawijaya Malang University | Young Engineer at PT Hirfi Studio Engineering and Management Consultant

Blog : jun-syifa.blogspot.com
Twitter : @araleostrada
Instagram : @jun.syifa

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images